segunda-feira, 15 de março de 2010

Poesia/01

Tem um tipo de poesia que gosto bastante de escrever: aquela com versos heterométricos. E é com meus poemas de versos heterométricos que seguirei ao longo dos próximos dias. :)

There is a kind of poetry that I really like to write: that one with heterometrical verses. And it is with heterometrical verses poetry that I will follow on the next days. :) (I wrote this poetry in Portuguese first, so in English it will be hard to let it with heterometrical verses! Anyway, I will translate it).



Já chegou Carnaval
No país do futebol
Cerveja e bacanal
Andam juntos sol a sol

Minha decência no varal
Minha carne na folia
Por aqui é bem normal
Beber até raiar o dia

Então, vamos celebrar
E aproveitar a festa
Só depois que ela acaba
É que o ano começa.


Carnival has already come
On soccer country
Beer and free sex
Go together `sun after sun`

My honour is washing
My body is horning
Here is so normal
Drink until the morning comes

So, let`s celebrate
And enjoy this party
Just after it finishes
This year really starts.

Nenhum comentário: